Dual Battery Management System
Piranha's DBE180-SX Electronic Isolator is a 180 Amp unit with full spike and surge protection and solar input to charge the auxiliary battery. With a plastic/nylon case, sealed relays and special coatings to resist corrosion and water damage, this is the toughest isolator Piranha has ever built.
The DBE180-SX Electronic Isolator is an ignition sensing isolator and is ideal for touring vehicles with mulitple batteries or for those vehicles needing to provide charge to batteries in camper trailers or caravans.
VPF - Vehicle Protection Function Protects against overloads and faults
Sense Function - Can operate using ignition sense or auto function
100 Watt Solar Panel Input - Quick Connection from your Regulated Solar panel to your Auxiliary battery
Diagnostic indicators - LED indicates Charging, non charging and fault modes
- Fully automatic operation using advanced electronics and high performance relays. The electronics are rated for tough 4WD conditions and the relays are sealed against dust and moisture.
- High accuracy electronics manage the auxiliary battery for both effective charging and safe starting.
- The main starting battery is always protected and cannot be drained by a load connected to the auxiliary battery.
- Electronics are factory calibrated - no adjustments are required for the life of the unit.
- Efficient low power design offers maximum charging current for the auxiliary battery.
- New intelligent current limiting circuitry isolates auxiliary battery on accidental overload
- Improved electrical spike and surge protection.